Blends the ancient science of yoga with the unique training possibilities of the exercise ball to create an innovative and effective workout.
• A unique combination of Hatha Yoga asanas and ball work that builds lean muscles while providing natural stress relief.
• Includes a comprehensive workout adaptable to the needs of the beginner and those with a more advanced practice.
Written by Certified Medical Exercise Specialist Carol Mitchell, Yoga on the Ball combines the science of yoga with the technology of the exercise ball to create a workout that can be tailored to all fitness levels. Moving through yoga postures while using the exercise ball is meditation in motion. It allows you to engage several muscle groups simultaneously to create a total body workout and to lose weight naturally as your metabolism increases with special breathing techniques. The exercise ball provides a soft and cushioning base for the strong stretches and graceful movements of the yoga exercises, and with only a slight roll of the ball, the deep stretches can be altered to target different areas of the muscles.
The complete workout lets you choose between sculpting your muscles with cardiovascular and muscle-toning exercises or relaxing your body and mind with stretching and breathing exercises. Yoga on the Ball pairs breathing and movement to create a rejuvenating flow of energy that will realign your mind and body, leaving you feeling calm, strong, and centered.
- Product Dimensions: 8.0 x 0.5 x 10.0 inches
- Item Weight: 1.07 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.07 pounds
- Manufacturer: Healing Arts Press
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item MPN: BOK-YOGAON
- Item part number: BOK-YOGAON
- Features 192 pages
- Includes over 67 postures and 225 photographs
- Learn how to use an exercise ball to perform postures that help with muscle strength, meditation, and relaxation
- Learn exercises from a medical exercise specialist
- Postures are combined into yoga routines for different levels of difficulty