"Here's some advice. Stay alive." --Haymitch Abernathy
When it comes to The Hunger Games, staying alive means finding food any way possible. Katniss and Gale hunt live game, Peeta's family survives on the bread they make, and the inhabitants of the Seam work twelve-hour days for a few handfuls of grain--all while the residents of the Capitol gorge themselves on delicacies and desserts to the heart's desire.
For the first time, you will be able to create delicious recipes from the humble District 12 to the extravagant Capital, including:
- French Bread from the Mellark Family Bakery
- Katniss's Favorite Lamb Stew with Dried Plums
- Rue's Roasted Parsnips
- Gale's Bone-Pickin' Big Game Soup
- Capitol-Grade Dark Chocolate Cake
If you're starving for more from Katniss, Peeta, and Gale, this cookbook is sure to whet your appetite!
- Product Dimensions: 7.0 x 0.9 x 9.13 inches
- Item Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Manufacturer: Adams Media
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item MPN: 9781440526589
- Item part number: 9.78144E+12