Ranging from the diminutive Yorkshire to the formidable Staffordshire, terriers constitute a large, robust, and feisty family of breeds, originally developed as hunters of rodents and small game. Barron’s Pet Handbooks can be thought of as extra-large versions of our popular Pet Owner’s Manuals series. The Handbooks have larger page counts, more color photos, and contain even more information on pet care than the Manuals. Written by breeders, veterinarians, and other pet care experts, they describe their title-animal’s traits and present advice on feeding, health maintenance, and all other important aspects of animal care.
- Product Dimensions: 7.86 x 6.64 x 0.47 inches
- Item Weight: 0.78925489796 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.78925489796 pounds
- Manufacturer: B.E.S. Publishing
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780764128608
- Condition: USED - Very Good
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!