Offering 120 delicious Jewish recipes from both the Ashkenazi and Sephardic traditions, this cookbook follows the laws of kashrut while reinventing traditional meals that are low in fat but still taste great. Going beyond classic dishes such as beef blintzes, this multicultural guide will inspire cooks with exotic foods from Europe, North Africa, and even India. With a kosher approach that emphasizes balance in meal selection, this collection's nutrition tips and accompanying course suggestions encourage weight loss in a positive way. Savory holiday servings also help ensure healthy eating during Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Hanukkah, among other Jewish holidays.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Item Weight: 0.61068046574 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.61068046574 pounds
- Manufacturer: Souvenir Press
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.