Endangered is a coloring book with a conscience and a cause. Barron’s is proud to donate a 2% royalty of all proceeds earned by this coloring book to the IFAW (The International Fund for Animal Welfare) to help them rescue, raise, and release endangered wildlife. A portion of the proceeds will also go towards preserving critical habitats and reducing human-wildlife conflicts.
Enter a world of spectacular animals that are under siege. This splendidly illustrated collection of endangered animal portraits comes from Craig Norton, an accomplished fine artist known for his drawing skills and his focus on social issues in his art. In Endangered, coloring book fans will find lots of incredible illustrations and riveting information about imperiled animals with dwindling populations. These are not the typical animals you see in animal-themed coloring books. Instead, you’ll find unique portraits to color featuring the Sumatran Elephant, Red Wolf, California Condor, Bluefin Tuna, Galápagos Penguin, Green Turtle, Snow Leopard, Sea Lion, Monarch Butterfly, Brown Bear, Narwhal, and many more. Each illustration is accompanied by vital facts about the animal, such as geographic location, habitat, population, and reasons for its decline. Every gorgeous design is printed on perforated paper, so it is easily pulled out and readily available for display once you’ve completed your coloring sessions. Informative, restorative, and beautiful, coloring fans and animal lovers alike will be moved as they color and learn about endangered animals.
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 0.5 x 9.6 inches
- Item Weight: 0.0 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.0 pounds
- Manufacturer: B.E.S. Publishing
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item color: White
- Item MPN: 9781438009490
- Item part number: 9781438009490
- A collection of amazing animals an the verge of disappearing
- 45 different animals are illustrated with compelling facts
- Each coloring page has a detailed drawing of an animal in its environment
- Large, perforated pages measure 9.25 by 9.75 inches
- Proceeds go to the IFAW - International Fund for Animal Welfare